A virtual gift card from Farm to Temple makes the perfect gift for any occasion! Spread the love by gifting the person you care about with fresh, healthy food.
How It Works
- Purchase a card from the options below.
- A unique code and virtual card will be generated that can be used on any menu
- We will email the code directly to you, with the option of sending or printing the giftcard to give to your recipient.
- You'll get a confirmation email as well.
A few notes about the gift card:
- The virtual card can be redeemed for any items on the menu (except other gift cards!)
- If an order is less than the total of the card, any remaining funds can be used on future orders
- After purchasing giftcard, it will take the system a few minutes to create the unique code and email you the giftcard. Please contact support if you haven't received your giftcard after 30 minutes.
Step 1: Order Online
Select from our rotating menu and place your order online. Order by 8PM on Friday for delivery the following Sunday or Monday.
Step 2: We Cook for You
Our chefs will prepare your meals made from only fresh and local ingredients.
Step 3: We Deliver to Your Home
Your meals arrive at your door-step in cooler bags so they stay cool upon arrival on choice of either Sunday or Monday from 4-8PM. If you will not be home, please leave a cooler outside for us to place your meals in.
Simply reheat your meals for 1:30-2 minutes in our microwave safe containers.
New Menu 6/20- Delivery Sunday 6/26 4-8PM
1. Saucy Jerk Salmon: Broiled Salmon topped with Jerk Sauce, Seasoned Green Beans, Jasmine Rice, Radish/Cabbage Mix, Mango Salsa,
2. Butter Chicken: Savory Butter Chicken Bites in a Rich Indian Curry Sauce. Served w/ Jasmine Rice
3. Southwest Ranch Chicken Bowl: Seared & Sliced SW Seasoned Chicken Breast, Jasmine Rice, Black Beans, Corn, Cilantro Garnish
4.Korean Beef BBQ: Ground Beef in Korean Sauce, Jasmine Rice & Roasted Broccoli
5. Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatballs: Baked Turkey Meatballs w/Sweet & Sour Sauce. Mashed Potatoes, Seasoned Green Beans
6. (V) Creamy Mushroom Ragu: Slow Cooked Mushroom-Tomato Based Ragu, Served over Papparadelle Noodles
7. Shrimp & Broccoli Fettuccine: Lemon Garlic Marinated Shrimp, Broccoli, Red Peppers, White Garlic Butter Sauce