We deliver weekly healthy meals to your doorstep once a week! Our meals are perfect for working people, college students, those on a new healthy lifestyle journey & busy professionals. Unlike Other Meal Prep Companies, Our Meals Are Never Frozen, Prepared In A Local Kitchen In Baltimore, With Many Ingredients Sourced From The Area!
1. Pick your 6 meals from the dropdown menu above.
2. Click 'ADD TO CART' , Choose Your Delivery Date/Time & checkout
We carefully deliver from our kitchen to your address on your selected delivery day (choose in cart).
***Please note that deliveries are made on Sundays or Monday's between 4-9 Pm, make sure that you are home to receive your order, or you can place a cooler at the door, and we can safely leave it inside. (Food should be refreigerated w/in 2 hours. ***
Each meal is enough for one individual & is large in size. Each meal comes in a 28-ounce container.
NEW: Want More Than 6 Meals?
Now you can save more by ordering more meals!
GET 7 MEALS (Best Value)
Custom Order? Questions or Catering
Contact us here | Email Us at Info@Farmtotemple.com
Step 1: Order Online
Select from our rotating menu and place your order online. Order by 8PM on Friday for delivery the following Sunday or Monday.
Step 2: We Cook for You
Our chefs will prepare your meals made from only fresh and local ingredients.
Step 3: We Deliver to Your Home
Your meals arrive at your door-step in cooler bags so they stay cool upon arrival on choice of either Sunday or Monday from 4-8PM. If you will not be home, please leave a cooler outside for us to place your meals in.
Simply reheat your meals for 1:30-2 minutes in our microwave safe containers.
THIS WEEK'S MENU FOR DELIVERY SUNDAY OCTOBER 9TH
1. Honey Garlic Salmon: Seared Salmon in a Honey Garlic Glaze. Served w/Mash & Green Beans
2. Honey Balsamic Chicken Salad: Honey Balsamic Roasted Chicken, Baby Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Feta. Balsamic Vin on Side
3. Butter Chicken: Marinated Chicken in a Creamy Tikka Masala Sauce. Served w/Jasmine Rice and Pan Seared Nan Bread. Cilantro Garnish
4. Turkey Enchiladas: Turkey Enchiladas Made w/Soft Corn Tortillas, Enchilada Sauce, Topped w/Cheese/ Scallions. Served w/Black Beans & Mexican Slaw
5. Beef & Broccoli: Ginger & Garlic Marinated Flank Steak, Broccoli in a Rich Sauce. Served over Rice. Sesame Seeds Garnish